“Additional Terms” means the terms and conditions governing any paid for services provided to a User by the Administrator.
“Administrator” means BarrettClark and Partners LLP, of Bank Chambers, 1-5 Wandsworth Road, London SW8 2LN
“Login” means any email address and password issued or accepted by the Administrator from time to time which enables a User to have access to certain elements of the Website;
“Purposes” means searching for employment opportunities, advertising employment vacancies and searching for potential employees using the Website.
“Use” means any use of the Website or information obtained from it, including, but not limited to, viewing information and registering or amending your Login or Submissions;
“User” means any person who Uses the Website;
- All Submissions are managed by the Administrator.
- The Administrator can be contacted by writing to BarrettClark at Bank Chambers, 1-5 Wandsworth Road, London SW8 2LN or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of the website
- By Using the Website you warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into and be bound by these Terms and that you agree to be bound by these Terms forthwith.
- In the event that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised Use of the Website, and/or your Use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, the Administrator reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your Use of the Website and, in the case of illegal Use, instigating legal proceedings.
- The Administrator may suspend the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- The Administrator reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice.
Term & Termination
- These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you are a User of the Website or are using any information obtained from your Use of the Website.
- The Administrator may, at any time and for any reason, terminate these Terms with you, deny you access to the Website and delete any Login.
- In the event of termination of these Terms for any reason, you must not attempt to Use the Website and you must immediately cease using and destroy all information obtained from your Use of the Website.
- Clauses 4.4, 5.1, 5.2, 6.2, 6.3, 6.6, 6.7, 7.2, 7.3, 8.1, 8.5, 9.3, 9.5 and 9.7 inclusive shall survive termination of these Terms for any reason, and shall be valid and enforceable.
- The Administrator owns or has a licence to use the intellectual property rights in the Website. These Terms (or any part thereof) shall not be construed to convey title to or ownership of the Website or the data contained therein to any User. All rights in and to the Website not expressly granted to User are expressly reserved by the Administrator.
- i. You are expressly prohibited from:
- i. reproducing, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any other materials, any part of the Website, other than as is reasonably required to Use the Website for the Purposes; and removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered marks/logos used by the Administrator, and doing anything which may be seen to take unfair advantage of the reputation and goodwill of the Administrator or could be considered an infringement any of the intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to the Administrator without first obtaining the written permission of the Administrator.
Warranties & Liabilities
- The Administrator cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from Use of the Website or submission of any Submission.
- Other than in relation to specific paid for services governed by the Additional Terms, the Administrator provides Users with access to the Website free of charge and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Administrator shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage caused in whole or in part by the Website or the information provided therein, or by any failure, delay, interruption or otherwise of the provision of the Website or the information provided therein, or by the Administrators failure to perform
- In no event shall the Administrator be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including loss of profits and goodwill, business or business benefit.
- The information provided on the Website by the Administrator is intended as information only and does not constitute advice. Therefore, it must not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a decision, or to assist in deciding on a course of action.
- Where the Website includes views, opinions, advice and recommendations, these views, opinions, advice and recommendations are not endorsed by the Administrator and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Administrator shall not be liable on account of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or otherwise of such views, opinions, advice and recommendations.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Administrator expressly excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in connection with the Website or other third party websites, and the information provided therein.
- You agree to indemnify the Administrator against all liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses that it suffers as result of displaying your Submission or Submissions on the Website or your failure, or the failure of any other person using your Login, to comply with any of these Terms or the Additional Terms.
- The Administrator is the data controller of your data submitted using the Website.
- The Administrator is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and complies with the DPA in all its dealings with your personal data.
- The Administrator reserves the right to gather information relating to Use of the Website. By Using the Website you consent to collection and use of this information by the Administrator.
- Links to third party websites may appear on the Website. Such third party websites are not the responsibility of the Administrator and the Administrator accepts no responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- You warrant and undertake that the content of any and all Submissions that you make shall be true and accurate at the time of submission to the Website. You further undertake that should any information previously submitted become incorrect or inaccurate that you shall modify or delete any incorrect or inaccurate information.
- Making a Submission to the Administrator does not guarantee that such Submission, or any part thereof, shall appear on the Website.
- In the event that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, considers that any Submission violates these Terms or is offensive or illegal or has the potential to violate the rights of other individuals, the Administrator reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including, but not limited to, deleting or destroying such Submission and, where relevant, removing it from the Website. Some examples of the types of Submission that the Administrator considers to violate these Terms are any Submission that promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; promotes any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous or promotes any illegal activities.
- In the event that you require any Submission to be removed from the Website, you must notify the You warrant and represent that you own the intellectual property rights in any Submissions that you make to the Administrator.
- You hereby grant to the Administrator a non-exclusive licence to make your Submissions available to other Users of the Website.
- By registering and submitting your details to BarrettClark and Partners LLP you agree to the following Terms and Conditions
- BarrettClark and Partners LLP are to provide you with permanent recruitment services. That is to say we will act as an agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
- You authorize BarrettClark to seek work on your behalf within the sectors and clients we cover
- You are eligible to work in full time permanent employment for any EU Employer
- The information contained on your CV is correct and true and that you, the candidate, accept responsibility if it is found that you have deliberately given false or misleading information.
- You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this site. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is accurate and up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead of deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal.
- We will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal date) to aid the recruitment process and associated administrative functions. This involves, amongst other things processing and storing information (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) and passing or making available online such information to prospective employers and clients; information about vacancies and placements will be passed to candidates and may be posted directly onto the website. We use third parties to help us process your information as part of the recruitment process. We may collect and aggregate date from the information supplied by you to help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties without disclosing individual names or identifying information. You consent to us using information provided by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in each of these ways.
- We will process any data which you provide in completing the online registration or application forms and any further forms, assessments or personal details which you complete or provide to is when using this site in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- Each employment assignment or placement arising as a result of an introduction made by BarrettClark will be subject to our standard Terms of Business as they are applicable in the circumstances. All prospective employers and clients for whom we arrange assignments or placements will be provided with a copy of the Terms of Business
- The rights in material on this site are protected by international copyright, software and trademark laws and you agree to use this site in a way which does not infringe these rights. You may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying for any commercial or business use is permitted.
- The use of this website and any agreements entered into through this website or with BarrettClark and Partners LLP are to be governed by and constructed in accordance with English law. The courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any agreement made through this website or Barrettclark and Partners LLP.
- These terms and conditions may be changed by us at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions (as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment.
- You may print and keep a copy of these Terms, which, in addition to the Additional Terms (where applicable) form the entire agreement between you and the Administrator and supersede any other communications with respect to the Website and the Services.
- These Terms may only be modified with the prior written consent of the Administrator. The Administrator may alter or amend these Terms at any time, with immediate effect without